Publications In 2014
11. Campbell, T., ZuWallack, B. A., Longhurst, M., Shelton, B. E., & Wolf, P. G. (2014). An examination of the changes in science teaching orientations and technology-enhanced tools for student learning in the context of professional Development. International Journal of Science Education. First published online 21 January 2013. DOI 10.1080/09500693.2013.879622.
10. Wang, S.-K. Hsu, H.-Y. & Jean Posada. (2014). Use of Google Earth, Cyber Databases, and Geotagged Photos to Enhance Students’ Scientific Practices and Understanding. Science Scope, 37(6), p.37-42.
Publications In 2013
9. Hsu, H.-Y., & Wang, S.-K. (2013). Conduct Inquiry Activities using Credible Cyber Databases and ICTs: Human Impact on Water Quality. Science Scope, 37(3), p. 37-43.
8. Campbell, T., Dowdle, G., Shelton, B. E., Olsen, J., Longhurst, M., & Beckett, H. (2013). Gaming as a platform for developing science practices. Science Activities: Classroom Projects and Curriculum Ideas, 50(3), 90-98.
7. Duffy, A. M., Wolf, P. G., Barrow, J., Longhurst, M., & Campbell, T. (2013). Ecological investigations within an interactive plant community simulation. Science Scope. 36(8), 42-51.
6. Wang, S.-K., Hsu, H.-Y., & Green, S. (2013). Using social networking site to facilitate teaching and learning in science classroom. Science Scope, 36(7), 74-80.
5. Campbell, T., Longhurst, M., Duffy, A. M, Wolf, P. G., & Shelton, B. E. (2013). Science Teaching Orientations and Technology-enhanced Tools for Student Learning in Science. Research in Science Education. 43(50), 2035–2057. First published online 12 January 2013. DOI 10.1007/s11165-012-9342-x.
4. Campbell T. & Abd-Hamid, N. (2013, August). Technology Use in the Science Instruction (TUSI): Technology and Science Education Reform. Journal of Science Education and Technology. 22(4), 572-588. First published online 4 October 2012. DOI 10.1007/s10956-012-9415-7.
3. Hsu, H.-Y., Wang, S.-K. & Runco, L. (2013). Middle school science teachers’ confidence and pedagogical practice of new literacy. Journal of Science Education and Technology, 22(3), p.314-324, DOI: 10.1007/s10956-012-9395-7
Publications In 2012
2. Campbell, T., Longhurst, M., Duffy, A. M., Wolf, P. G., & Nagy, R. (2012). Investigating human impact in the environment with faded scaffolded inquiry supported by technologies. Science Activities: Classroom Projects and Curriculum Ideas, 49:4, 99-107.
Publications In 2010
1. Campbell T., Wang, S., Hsu, H., Duffy, A., & Wolf, P. (2010). Learning with web tools, simulations, and other technologies in science classrooms. Journal of Science Education and Technology. 19(5), 505-511. First published online 13 April 2010. DOI 10.1007/s10956-010-9217-8.